Politics N225m armoured cars: Reps reject calls for Oduah’s sack - The Sun

curator

Administrator
The House of Representatives has rejected the clamour by some Nigerians that the Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah, be relieved of her position by President Goodluck Jonathan over the purchase of two BMW bulletproof cars by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) valued at N225million.

It also dispelled the rumour that it was planning to order for the arrest of the embattled minister.

House Committee Chairman on Aviation, Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, disclosed the stand of the Lower Chamber in an interview with newsmen.

Source: Sun Newspaper
Read more:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/n225m-armoured-cars-reps-reject-calls-oduahs-sack/

stella-oduah.jpg

@curator reading through the story, Onyejeocha has a point but I also think she was a bit too defensive on Oduahs part.

True Oduah shouldnt be sacked, she is entitled to fair hearing.
Does she mean when the House calls, you shouldnt respond to the call despite your on assignment?Besides what asignment or programme was she on? answers plsssssssssssss
As for Oduah, she should just resign abeg because the media and masses will not let this go

@curator reading through the story, Onyejeocha has a point but I also think she was a bit too defensive on Oduahs part.

True Oduah shouldnt be sacked, she is entitled to fair hearing.
Does she mean when the House calls, you shouldnt respond to the call despite your on assignment?Besides what asignment or programme was she on? answers plsssssssssssss
As for Oduah, she should just resign abeg because the media and masses will not let this go

Have you ever heard of a Nigerian minister resigning. I do not believe she will be on that seat by the end of this year. If she is then we all have egg on our faces because the evidence will show that the cars were not bought at all :)

Have you ever heard of a Nigerian minister resigning. I do not believe she will be on that seat by the end of this year. If she is then we all have egg on our faces because the evidence will show that the cars were not bought at all :)
true talk @curator they will definitely find a way of sweeping this but we are all in for a shocker. lets hear the verdict and see what happens before the close of the year

Back