Business Naira Will Fall to N150/USD1, Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Fuel N30 – Prophet Okeowo

P

ProfRem

Prophet Ade Okeowo of Word of Liberty Evangelical Ministry, Ikorodu, Lagos State, has revealed that Nigeria will soon experience a turnaround as prices on commodities will crash in no time.

Prophet Okeowo stated that God did not, however, specify that the revelation would come to pass under President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime.

He specifically mentioned that God told him the cost of bag of rice and fuel, will be drastically reduced.

He made this revelation in a chat with Encomium, urging Nigerians to stop casting blames on President Buhari, as he needed time to fix the country.

okeowo.JPG

He said, “That’s what God has revealed to me. Listen to me attentively; I am not speaking my words but God’s.

“Now, people buy rice N25, 000 per bag but God told me that we’re going to buy a bag of rice as cheap as N5, 000. A US dollar will exchange for as low as N150 and fuel will sell for as low as N30 or N40 per litre. That’s what God said will happen in this country.”

Asked if his prophecies will come to pass during Buhari’s administration, the cleric said, “God didn’t tell me that one but He revealed to me all of these and more beautiful things will happen after all the pain, but Buhari’s efforts will lead to that.

“Nigeria will be forced to a stage of break up but God will intervene.”

Didn't he ask how all these (N5k rice, N30 fuel, etc) are going to happen? Next time, he should ask so we'd start working towards it.

The success of a magician depends solely on his audience.

Amen ..amen..amen..In Jesus name, fire!!!!!

@Lequte and @curator, don't be like the king's official in the bible that doubted the words of Elisha the prophet of God. :D :D

Miracles still happen

@Samguine Tueh :rolleyes:

Biko, let him be clear.

If a prophet tells me I'm going to be Africa's richest man by 2019 why should I not ask him what things I have to do (legally and morally correct, ofcoz) to make this prophesy come to pass?

Don't be easily swayed. Ask questions.

@Samguine Tueh :rolleyes:

Biko, let him be clear.

If a prophet tells me I'm going to be Africa's richest man by 2019 why should I not ask him what things I have to do (legally and morally correct, ofcoz) to make this prophesy come to pass?

Don't be easily swayed. Ask questions.

You are right though but Nigerians don't care. All they need to hear is 'God said'. They cling desperately to any prophecy, 'leaving the rest to God'. Why do you think cross over night services in most churches attract the highest attendance all year round? Because the want prophecy for the new year :D

Back