Metro Native Doctor Rapes Debtor’s Daughter In Anambra, Infects Her With STD

kemi

Social Member
A 52-year-old native doctor allegedly raped a fifteen-year-old girl in a village in Nimo, Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State.

RAPE 1.jpg

Daily Trust gathered that the suspect who took advantage of the absence of the victim’s parents to defile her, first silenced her by covering her mouth, and tore her panties before having carnal knowledge of her.

The father of the victim who spoke to reporters, said he had earlier borrowed twenty thousand naira (N20, 000) from the suspect, who he said was his friend with a promise to pay him back as soon as possible. “I gave the money to my wife to give to him on Sunday, September 11, because I was not always around, but when my wife was leaving the house on Tuesday, she left the money with our daughter who later gave it to him.

“When she was about leaving the parlour to continue her household tasks in the kitchen, Emeka grabbed her, overpowered her, and raped her,” he said. The father who revealed that the family quickly reported the incident to the Enugwu-Ukwu Police Station, said the victim was still receiving treatment at a private hospital in Onitsha.

The doctor in charge of the victim, Dr. Okey Amabilo, confirmed that she contracted a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI), adding that she would return to the hospital in three months time for HIV test.

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Nkeiruka Nwode, said the Enugwu-Ukwu Police Division was still investigating the matter.

Back