NB Daily Recharge: Comments From NB Competition Winners

Please i don't understand the message that i do not meet the criteria to participate in Nigerian Bulletin Magazine quiz because user has posted 10 messages. even when i participated last week and i can not this week. I need reply from members.. Please!

Please i don't understand the message that i do not meet the criteria to participate in Nigerian Bulletin Magazine quiz because user has posted 10 messages. even when i participated last week and i can not this week. I need reply from members.. Please!

It means you need to be an active member and must have posted at least 10 messages before you participate.

Dear Reader,

I am pleased to inform you that, as a winner on DAY 19 NB Daily Recharge competition.
My prize was duely awarded to me.
My humble appreciation goes to the Nigerian Bulletin, the entire crew of moderators, the sponsors and everyone present on the site for been fair and transparent.
I urge those in doubt to give it a trial and they must surely be convienced.
Long Live Nigerian Bullettin
Long Live Nigeria!
I'm not happy that I'm not qualify for today competition

Only
Hello. The winners are picked by the system from the pool of people that have the right answers. We do not interfere with that system. This is suppose to be a bit of fun and to say thank you to our members. It is not suppose to give anyone sleepless nights. Best of luck!
news feed are in Nigeria NB and others

Back