NB Weekly 16 - Child Conductors: Lagos Forgotten Children

Let us know the way God put it as we are caretaker. Parent have responsibilities on education, physical and spiritual welfare of their children. But many children were born out of wedlock causing children to wander about. Govt has little roles to play.

The family is the mini society. Whateverthe family produces,that's what the society gets. I think I subscribe to your idea. I do not entirely rule out the duties of the gov't .
Let us know the way God put it as we are caretaker. Parent have responsibilities on education, physical and spiritual welfare of their children. But many children were born out of wedlock causing children to wander about. Govt has little roles to play.
M

Large population of poor and uneducated people send their children out at early age to go and fend for themselves caused all these. Gov. Ambode knows the more problems they can bring in Lagos when he says 13% of illiterate person in Lagos is not acceptable. If Govt can introduce free education, it may help. I agreed with this quote : Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.— Nelson Mandela

Back