NB Weekly 17: How To Sleep Your Way To The Top

M

mrsam

Corporate success is a marathon, and not a sprint. The climb to the top of any profession should be a long, difficult and rewarding journey. But for some people, it is an invitation to be cruel to themselves and others. Read this article to understanding a very beneficial way to take advantage of opportunities and take your career as far as it can go.

Download Your Free Copy Of NB Weekly 17

NBW17 Instagram.png

Download Your Free Copy Of NB Weekly 17

Attachments

• nb-weekly-17.pdf
    887.6 KB · Views: 128
The title captivated me. Before I read it, I thought it is just you sleep and wake up and see yourself on top. But I can give it another title- importance of sleep and resting to body performance. What do you think?

However I found it very interesting because I apply the same principle and it makes me very productive. Right now we are having exams. My colleagues read into the night after taking the coffee or related supplement. In the morning the go to the hall weaker and empty brain. I write with my full senses the ones I have read.

@Dimaria, it would be better if you put all your comments as one reply instead of spreading them over 3 to 4 replies. Easier on those that would be reading it. Thanks

Back