NB Weekly Quiz: Toyota Camry 2017 Overview In 60 Seconds

M

mrsam

For a chance to win N10,000 in cash in the NB Weekly Quiz, please review the Toyota Camry video and answer the question that follows.

The winner and runners-up will be selected at 12pm on Thursday 11th of May 2017. Winner and runners-up will be displayed here and also contacted by our competitions team to get their details. CLICK HERE to read comments from previous winners. For list of previous winners, CLICK HERE

Good luck to everyone!!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

vv.png

Very good
base
infotainment

it is Refined ride

Quiet cabin

XSE is a good
sport mid-
sizer

the way it is, the Hybrid
manages
great fuel
economy

it offers a stiffer suspension and
some extra styling bits, but its
steering is numb, its braking
and handling unexceptional.

Wireless
phone
charger is
mildly useful

Lack of USB
ports

Polarizing
front end

Last edited by a moderator:
nice but

Very well prepared.

Am skeptical about it. It's comfort ability may lead to road crash

However, I need Toyota Camry with TV

And DSTV decoder. So I can watch my favorite team on play while cruising

Well it's unsafe you may say.

I cannot stop talking about it with my friends

But how much is it?

Very interested oh

Is it already in Niger.

At least let look and touch it

I'll buy it when recession subsides

Have it

Mmmmm. Congratulations to the winner and runner-up. Only God knows when i will be chosen as da winner

Ko si weyrey! Life goes on

the way i see it, the XSE offers a
stiffer suspension and some extra styling bits, but
its steering is numb, its braking and handling
unexceptional.

The game is over. The prize is won. The winner is me. The prize(10k) is paid and it flowed direct into my bank account. Am glad. All thanks to #NigerianBulletin.

I joined the discussions August 2014 and won a prize 2017, after about 3years of consistency. My dreams of winning a prize someday ceased in 2015 but I continued reading/following discussions. Just in April, 2017, a fresh love for #NigerianBulletin reports was kindled. I did read reports with passion because I need to be informed about National matters and issues around me, (of course there is no radio station that broadcasts clearly in my current location). I resurrected the dream of winning again but I reluctantly participated, so, unexpectedly I emerged as the star winner surprisingly. I hereby prophesy that you too will win some good day to come if you persist. Thanks to #NigerianBulletin.

Back