Metro New Born Baby Found Dead In University Of Maiduguri Female Toilet [PHOTOS]

P

PressRoom

With eyes laden with tears, students and staff of the University of Maiduguri, Borno state have expressed shock over the photos of a newborn lying dead in a toilet at a female hostel.

According to Supreme Peter who published the photos, the lifeless newborn was found in the female toilet of the Murtala Hostel attached to the University of Maiduguri, Borno State.

The eyewitness said the owner of the baby tried to force it down into the toilet on Wednesday. One of the photos showed a lady holding what seemed to be the baby retrieved from the toilet while others followed.

See the photos below:

upload_2017-5-25_9-56-40.png

upload_2017-5-25_9-57-7.png

upload_2017-5-25_9-57-33.png

upload_2017-5-25_9-57-53.png

I don't think abortion should be legalized. But it can be encouraged if it is going to put the life of the mother or the baby itself in danger.

You had sex without protection. You became pregnant, then aborted the baby or killed the baby when it was born. You should be jailed. If you are irresponsible enough to have sex without protection, you should be responsible enough to have and nurture a baby.

UNIMAID girls though :)

We need to legalize abortion and also make child adoption a more transparent process. I blame the Govt, i blame Nigeria

Legalizing abortion will cause more bad than good in this kind of economy and society. Making child adoption processes more transparent and easier will help reduce this kind of occurrence.

@Oluogunjobi The society should get the biggest pie of the blame for this event. The society tells us matured girls who aren't married shouldn't be having sex and it stigmatizes matured ladies who birth kids out of wedlock.

Back