Politics Nigeria: 12 Properties Allegedly Seized From Alison Diezani [See LIST]

P

ProfRem

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said that it has taken more evidence to the United Kingdom against ex Petroleum Resources minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke and that it is set for her trial here in Nigeria and anywhere in the world.

In 2015 the National Crime Agency (NCA) of the United Kingdom arrested Alison-Madueke and four others for alleged bribery and corruption and money laundering. She was arrested with her brothers, Abiye Agama and Somye Agama. Some of the property the EFCC claimed to have seized from the former minister include:

diezani House.JPG

Some of the property the EFCC claimed to have seized from the former minister include:

1. A block of six units service apartments on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi

2. Six units terrace flats in Yaba, Lagos Mainland

3. Twin four-bedroom duplexes in Lekki Phase I

4. Two duplexes on Banana Island

5. A duplex in Asokoro District, Abuja

6. A mini-estate in Mabushi, Abuja

7. A set of 12 terrace duplexes at Omaremi Street in Port Harcourt

8. Large expanse of land at Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos

9. A multi-billion Naira estate in Yenagoa

10. Two apartments in Dubai marked as J5 Emirates Hills (30million Dirham) and E146 Emirates Hills valued at 44million Dirham

11. A hotel in Port Harcourt under investigation

12. $37.5m mansion on Banana Island in Lagos.

Alison-Madueke in disputing the slush funds and assets attributed to her last month 153million said: “I have up till now chosen to maintain my silence and not to respond to inaccurate press reporting. However, given the level of deliberate inaccuracies, I am now forced to respond because it is clear that the EFCC is taking advantage of my silence to try me by media and to convict me in the eyes of the public on false reports.” - Diezani Alison-Madueke Responds to Numerous Allegations .

Back