Metro Nigeria: 15 Prophecies of 2015 That Did Not Come To Pass

A

abujagirl

At the beginning of 2015, Nigerian men of God came up with prophecies. Some of the prophecies were fulfilled, others were not.

See 15 Prophecies of 2015 That Did Not Come To Pass :

1. Primate Elijah Ayodele

He is the founder and General Overseer of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church. This man of God prophesied that Jonathan was going to win re-election ; we all know how that went.

primate ayodele.jpg

2. Prophet Paul Okikiiesu

Lagos-based prophet, Paul Okikijesu, earlier this prophesied ''If Buhari can surrender his heart to me, he will win the election. Nevertheless despite people’s mandate, they will neither release power to him nor swear him in as the president of the nation. His situation will be similar to Abiola that had people’s mandate, but was not given the chance to rule the country.”

Muhammadu Buhari won and was given his mandate.

Prophet Paul Okikiiesu.jpg

3. Apostle Johnson Suleiman

Senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministry prophesied, “With the level of bloodshed I saw, it is better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule''.

Johnson Suleiman.jpg

4. Sat Guru Maharaji

Sat Guru Maharaji, the spiritual leader of One Love Family, prophesied, “There is no vacancy for Buhari at Aso Rock. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the verifiable divine choice of the forthcoming presidential election.”

Guru-Maharaji.jpg

5. Prophet Godfrey Gbujie

Prophet Godfrey Gbujie of Royal House of David's Ministry predicted that, “Buhari has a mission divinely imposed on him, but he shall not rule this country again; even if he wins, God has not determined him to find His favour. Jonathan is the last elected president of this country.”

Godfrey Abiloye Ikenwoli Emiko.jpg

6. Prophet Joseph Oladipupo

Prophet Joseph Oladipupo, Minister in charge of Faith and Victory Church located in Akure, the Ondo State capital is one of those whose prophecies concerning the 2015 presidential elections were never fulfilled.

His prophecy : “The upcoming election will be very tough for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) but they will win the presidency.”

Prophet Joseph Oladipupo.jpg

7. Prophet Olaniyi Odutayo

Prophet Olaniyi Odutayo of the World Prophetic Church, Ikeja had prohecied ''During the prayer/fasting, the Lord showed me three men trying to bury Goodluck Jonathan. Each one of them was trying to bury him one after the other, but as they pushed down his head, he rose up again. After the third man pushed down his head, he thought he had prevailed, he was already jubilating but suddenly Goodluck rose up.”

8. Prophet Micheal Olubode

Prophet Micheal Olubode of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) in his 2015 prophecy said, “I want to let the people of Nigeria know that The Lord will return His Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to his presidential seat.”

9. Pastor Dapo Adeniyi

Pastor Dapo Adeniyi in his 2015 prophecy said, “Though he will give Ebele Jonathan tough time, he will accuse the PDP of rigging the election, go to court but justice will not prevail. What a pity! I see him fainting and uncooperative to ensure the peace of Nigeria after his defeat.”

10. Apostle B. B Frederick

Even Apostle B.B Frederick, declared based on ‘inspiration of the Almighty’ that “President Jonathan is the set man for Nigeria and his next term on the seat will bring liberation to Nigeria.”

11. Babatunde Elijah Ayodele

The founder of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Lagos, Babatunde Elijah Ayodeleon the the presidential election, said: “This election is a lesson for him and there are still lessons for him to learn if he now gets it back. He still needs a lot of prayers. But in the midst of all the ups and downs, he may still have a very slim chance of winning the election. I don’t see any landslide victory at all between him and Buhari. At the end of the day, PDP will win the federal, but the party will crash after the election.”

12. Archbishop John Obiokeke

Archbishop John Obiokeke of God Pentecostal Mission Churches on the 2015 presidential election said, ''God is saying that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock. For reasons best known to him, Jonathan, even though will rig, is still going to be the president''.

13. Dr Okhue Iboi

The national coordinator and spokesman of Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN), Dr Okhue Iboi also had his prediction.

''I don’t see General Mohammadu Buhari ruling this country. We don’t have a political party but if anyone seeks our help, we shall render it. There was a time witches in Benue State invited other witches across the country to offer prayers for the Senate President, David Mark, against impeachment. We flew to Otukpo and later to a village called Owetor. That was where we offered the prayers.”

14. Reverend Saviour Awusi

Reverend Saviour Awusi, the founder and General Overseer of God’s Divine Favour Evangelical Church, Okota, Lagos prohesied, ''Thus says the Lord: ‘By my mercy, President Jonathan would surely win this year’s presidential election. And all those who are against him shall be put to shame''.

15. Primate Theophilus O. Olabayo

Theophilus Olabayo, the founder of Evangelical Church of Yahweh, Lagos, prophesied, ''God has revealed to me that if at all there is going to be a presidential election, it will be inconclusive just like the June 12, 1993, election that we had during the time of late Chief M.K.O Abiola,” the Primate stated.

Back