Politics Nigeria: Buhari Took Tinubu for Granted and Tinubu Dealt With Him - Fayose

L

LequteMan

Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, has stated that Bola Tinubu dealt with President Muhammadu Buhari after the latter took him for granted.

In an interview with the Sun, Fayose said this was evident in Tinubu's explosive letter to the NNPC weeks ago.

"I was glad when the president was praising Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State because he took him for granted before. I know Tinubu would have dealt with him (Buhari). Thank God people like us are speaking and he knows the consequence that is why he quickly started praising Tinubu. Did he just know that Tinubu is the hero of democracy? When they are flying him from one state to another, when he came to Lagos with a mammoth crowd, he didn’t realize that again. That is not how to live. The wrong people are governing Nigeria. You that have to know everything as a leader must have the right men around you. God gave a helper even to Moses in the Bible. The likes of Tinubu, who are supposed to be helpers of Buhari have been jettisoned by the president. Today, Tinubu, a warrior, gave a signal with his statement on the NNPC and that is pregnant with meaning.

"Is Kachikwu the minister of petroleum? No. Buhari is the minister and we should know what that means, he is being indicted. So, Kachikwu cannot act beyond the president. Everything that is happening today in terms of fuel scarcity, the president must be blamed for it. If this is happening in the petroleum sector, which is the engine room of this nation and headed by the president himself, you can imagine the decay in the whole system. Forget about party, Tinubu is a leader in Yoruba land and Nigeria; you can’t take that away from him. Call it any name you like, I don’t play my politics like that. Even if I abuse him, I abuse him because it is politics; there is no strategy to take his name out of the annals of history. For such a person to have written officially, you should know that there is danger ahead.

Attachments

• fayoseekiti.jpg
    fayoseekiti.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 27
Back