Metro Nigeria: Buhari's Govt Favors Persecution of Christians - CAN

L

LequteMan

Rev. Musa Asake, the General Secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria, has claimed that there is a grand plan to wipe out Christians in Nigeria, going by recent events.

According to him, the federal government seems to favour one religion. "Look at how appointments are shared in this government (of President Muhammadu Buhari); tell me how many Christians are there?" he queried.

"All the security agencies in this country are in the hands of northerners. Don’t we have Christians in the North? Was it only Muslims who voted for the president in the last presidential election? Evidently, Christians have been marginalised and they are being brutalised. Christians are being treated as if we are second-citizens in this country which is sad and unfortunate but our God is not asleep.

"From the way I see things happening, there is a grand plan to wipe out Christians in this country but by the grace of God it will not come to pass. That is why I am saying if the government is not going to protect us, then we have no choice but to protect ourselves. We will not continue to fold our hands and accept being killed for no reason. These killings are going on as usual and we have got to a point to say ‘enough is enough.’ Everybody has to defend themselves.

Attachments

• buhari1-1-1050x683-700x455.jpg
    buhari1-1-1050x683-700x455.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 18
Back