Politics Nigeria elected to United Nations Security Council

curator

Administrator
Nigeria along with Saudi Arabia, Chad, Chile and Lithuania were elected by the U.N. General Assembly on to serve a two-year term on the U.N. Security Council.

PIC. 25. UN SECURITY COUNCIL ELECTION IN NEW YORK.jpg

IGERIA’S PERMANENT REPRESENTATIVE TO THE UN, PROF. JOY OGWU (L) AND SUPERVISING MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, PROF. VIOLA ONWULIRI AT THE UN HEADQUARTERS IN NEW YORK SHORTLY BEFORE THE ELECTION OF NIGERIA INTO THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL ON THURSDAY

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing this can do is to probly brighten Nigeria's international image. A little bit. C'est finir.
Who gets the credits? I have no idea. I'll need more morsels of info to answer that.

@Bolanle You forgot the 11th commandment eh? It says "Thou shalt not be caught". As long as I'm slippery enough, all's well n good.
And I really don't know how to hack. All I can do is post comments and create threads :D

@Bolanle You forgot the 11th commandment eh? It says "Thou shalt not be caught". As long as I'm slippery enough, all's well n good.
And I really don't know how to hack. All I can do is post comments and create threads :D
I'll b praying for ur forgiveness, lies like that are first class tickets to wherever.

LMAO. Your opinion is yours, I have no control over it.
Buh seriously, jx like someone I know, I'm only a bespectacled geek.

Back