Politics Nigeria: Many Political Bigwigs Will be in Jail Before 2019 Elections- APC Chief Ojo

L

LequteMan

Chief Jackson Lekan Ojo, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), and National Coordinator of the Yoruba Youth Alliance (YYA) in an interview published by Daily Trust says many political bigwigs in Nigeria will be in jail by 2019.

Here's what he said when quizzed about the 2019 elections:

As a matter of fact, I have seen a very cloudy weather as regards the 2019 general elections. But, I am optimistic it shall be peacefully conducted by INEC. There will be winners and losers; all the noise around is as a result of over-ambitious politicians that are trying to reposition themselves for relevance, getting a good political platform for contest; trying to get rid of some better personalities by means of blackmailing and trying to steal our wealth to get them wealthy in preparation for the elections. Little do they know that a lot of political watchers are busy monitoring all their activities now with keen interest.

But, everything will be revealed in due course and these disgruntled politicians would be exposed and disgraced. Inasmuch as anti-corruption war continues and the cases are going to court, I foresee a massive prosecution and most of them will be languishing in different prisons before 2019.

Attachments

• Lekan_Ojo.jpg
    Lekan_Ojo.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 9
Back