Metro Nigeria Police Confused, Clueless Over Senator Arise's Abduction

L

LequteMan

The Nigeria police doesn't have a clue about the kidnapping of Senator Ayo Arise who was abducted on his way to Abuja from Ekiti state on Sunday.

The Ekiti State Police Public Relations Officer, Alberto Adeyemi, who earlier confirmed the incident, said "I am not allowed to comment on incidents that did not happen within my jurisdiction.”

The Ondo State Police spokesperson, Femi Joseph, said the incident did not take place within the Ondo State jurisdiction.

In Kogi State where it was thought the kidnap took place, the police formation sad it was yet to get any information or report of kidnapping in the state.

“I don’t think it happened within Kogi State,” William Aya, the state's police spokesperson said. “We have not received any report on that for now.”

The Edo State Police Command also had no information on the whereabouts of the senator, as the command claimed no report had been made about him.

“We do not have any report on the kidnapping of Senator Ayo Arise, I am not sure we have any such report,” Edo State Commissioner of Police, Babatunde Kokumo, said.

“Maybe it happened in Ondo or Kogi state, but there is no report of any kidnapping of the senator in Edo.”

The kidnappers are demanding N80m for his return.

Attachments

• Ayo-Arise.jpg
    Ayo-Arise.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 32
Back