Metro Nigerian Army Set To Launch Operation Python Dance III In The South East

M

mrsam

Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, 82 Division , Colonel Sagir Musa, has revealed that Operation Python Dance II will continue next year as Operation Python Dance III.

While addressing newsmen, he maintained that no resistance against the exercise will succeed since it is a regular military procedure.

“What we were doing, and we made it sufficiently clear, was an exercise. A Nigerian Army exercise! It is routine, it is normal. We had it last year, and because it is a scheduled annual training exercise, we are having it this year, and next year, by the special grace of the Almighty; we will still conduct the exercise , Egwu Eke III (Python Dance III). Now we are on Egwu Eke II (Python Dance II ). So it is not something new.

When queried about the benefits of the exercise, he replied “Well, without being immodest, not only me, even you asking that question, you are satisfied . If you go to the police headquarters in all the states that Python Dance II is taking place, they will tell you that crime rate in the last few days has gone down.

“Even the Federal Road Safety Corps will tell you that accident statistics have gone down to a reasonable standard in the last few days.

“And I am telling you that in terms of agility, preparation, physical fitness, alertness and training objectives, I think we are gradually getting there. It is being achieved.

“So the obvious benefits are there.”

Attachments

• army.png
    army.png
    487.1 KB · Views: 26
Back