P

ProfRem

The Vice Chancellor of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike in Abia state, Professor Francis Otunta has announced the 'discovery of a drug which he claims is potent in the cure of the epidemic HIV/AIDs'.

Otunta told newsmen at the university campus on Wednesday, February 1, that the finding followed years of scientific research by the institution.

He said that the breakthrough was made by Prof. Maduike Ezeibe, a researcher in the university.

Nigerian Professor, Maduike Ezeibe.JPG

According to him, Ezeibe had presented the drug to the University management, Senate and Council, where he explained the processes he went through to arrive at his finding.

“Prof. Ezeibe is a researcher in Veterinary Medicine and one may wonder how he discovered a drug to cure a human ailment,” he said.

The VC said that Ezeibe had equally presented the drug to his colleagues in the medical field and nobody had contradicted his finding.

He commended Ezeibe for the breakthrough, saying: “He has brought honour to the University and we are proud of him.”

He said that he is also about to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with a U.S.-based Scientific Research Publishing, publishers of World Journal of AIDS, for the publication of his book “How I came about the cure for HIV/AIDS”.

What he actually said was

"According to him, Ezeibe had presented the drug to the University management, Senate and Council, where he explained the processes he went through to arrive at his finding."

Not the same thing

The VC said that Ezeibe had equally presented the drug to his colleagues in the medical field and nobody had contradicted his finding.

What he actually said was

"According to him, Ezeibe had presented the drug to the University management, Senate and Council, where he explained the processes he went through to arrive at his finding."

Not the same thing
Updated... I thought not necessary before now. Removed from the press release. :(

Where has the paper being publish for peer review? This is not done via skype or instagram.

What papers has he published on the subject?

What a joke... we think we can wake up and take yam from the ground and claim we have cured everything.

Updated... I thought not necessary before now. Removed from the press release. :(

Last edited:
Back