Metro Nigeria's Arms Deal: Olisa Metuh in Fresh Trouble Over $47m Shared By Dasuki

P

ProfRem

According to DailyTrust, an investigator of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Junaid Sa'aid on Tuesday told a Federal High Court in Abuja that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh might have received extra $2 million from former National Security Adviser (NSA) retired Col. Sambo Dasuki.

At the resumed hearing on Tuesday, Junaid Sa'aid, was asked under cross examination by defence counsel Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) whether Metuh received any amount, beside the N400m his company Destra Investment Ltd got from Dasuki.

He replied that investigation showed that Dasuki on November 27, 2014 withdrew N10 billion from the Central bank of Nigeria (CBN) and converted it to $47 million and shared it during the party’s national convention.

“My lord, the $2million given to Nneka Ararume four days later, is strongly linked to that disbursement,” he said.

Details later...

Source: DailyTrust

Attachments

• olis.JPG
    olis.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 20
#thinkingmythought

I wonder who appointed who?? How can an individual appointed by the C-in-C go to CBN n make a withdrawal??

I don't know does he have a personal account there?

It's not personal, but I don't see anything to praise GEJ for. I think it's high time he comes to answer some questions.

Yet that talkative senator #BMB will not see all these things and make common sense from it.

Back