Politics Nigeria's Problem Is Everybody's Problem And Nobody Will Solve It For Us - Buhari

L

LequteMan

According to President Muhammadu Buhari, nobody except Nigerians can solve Nigeria's problems.

He spoke at the New Banquet Hall of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja on Tuesday while hosting Muslim clerics to a Ramadan dinner.

"I’m very pleased we've actually met," he said. "Before the Ramadan, I met our Christians brothers from all over the country and we exchanged ideas with them. I’m very pleased we realized that this is our problem; the country’s problem is our problem. Nobody will solve it for us. We pray very hard to God. We work very hard, and let's continue that way.

"I believe the riches God endows unto Nigeria, we, our children, great grand children will realise that If we've problems, this is the only country we have. I said it more 30 years ago. We quickly go out, we go to pray in Saudi Arabia, we go maybe to other developed countries, but this is home. This is where God put us, and we've to stay here and pray many times for God to guide us so that we can leave a better country to the next generation," he said.

Daily Trust

Attachments

• buhari imams.jpg
    buhari imams.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 4
Back