Entertainment Nkem Ike Nollywood Actress Survives Scary Gunshots

Nkem Ike, beautiful Nollywood actress who believes sexual harassment does not exist in the industry has shared details of how she was terrified into a state of extreme panic when she was recently confronted with gun shots going off at the hotel she was lodged at while on location.

The actress took to her Instagram page and narrated the details:

"See how I am holding a toy gun confidently... I heard gun shots two night ago in my hotel room, I jumped from my bed and rushed to put off the TV. I was asking myself what next to do. I went to the door, checked the lock but didn’t hear any noise or another gun shot. I checked the window to know if I would be able to jump from there after all I do stunts in the movie. I called the reception and the girl was pretending not to be understanding English. I asked her severally, was it gun shots I heard. I had to ask in Igbo, 'Nnem oburo Uda egbe kam nuru.' She replied 'O Ndi security gbara;' meaning it’s for security. Choiii, I now remembered I was watching one interesting prog on TV. just want to make you guys laugh this morning. Stay blessed and have fun."

#NkemIke #NkemIkeNollywoodActress #NkemIkeSurvivesGunShots

Nkem Ike.jpg

Nkemike holding a gun.jpg

Back