Metro Nnamdi Kanu - ''I will not settle for anything else other than Biafra''

A

abujagirl

Nnamdi Kanu, Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has vowed to never give up on Biafra.

nnamdi kanu.jpg

Kanu made the vow after he visited leaders of pan-Igbo groups, the Eastern Consultative Assembly and the Igbo Youth Movement. He said, “I desire Biafra. I want Biafra. I want nothing else other than Biafra. I will not settle for anything else other than Biafra.

“That was what I was born to do and that is what I will do till the day Biafra will come, that we may live as free men on this very earth as the Most High God, Chukwu Okike Abiama, ordained it,” Kanu said.

“I have chosen the option that we must be free as a people, that we must be liberated as a race and that we must have every God-given freedom due to us. I would not want to go to heaven to experience it (freedom). I want to experience it here.''

“I thank all of you that worked very hard, especially the Igbo Youth Movement, I must be specific, and the Eastern Consultative Assembly, and all the market men, market women, those that closed their shops to see us and all those who made efforts to ensure that I was not consumed.

“I thank all of you, those who contributed to my being here today, because without your pressure, I don’t think I will be here.

“However, the work is not done yet, we need to finish it.”

“On those we left behind, we are making effort to see that they come out because they committed no crime. All we are seeking for is freedom – a return to the values we had before the advent of white men. A situation where people move their cows into our farms and slaughter our people will no longer be acceptable,” Kanu said.

i know our leader Dr nnamdi kanu is a GOD sent, he is not ordinary man, he is man of honor, dignity, respect and truth. he is not like other human being, he can never disappoint us, GOD will always guide him against his enemy. All hail biafra

Asking for freedom is never a crime, so, biafra case is never different. One Nigeria One Nigeria while a part of the same Nigeria is sidelines/relegates the other, killing them and destroying their assets, yet nothing will done to salvage the situation. Freedom for Biafra, Biafra for IPOBs.

This is a continuous dance. If you relent or stop dancing, all the once you've danced will become in vain. We will never stop until Biafra is achieve. God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

Back