Metro No Big Man is Sponsoring Me – Daniella Okeke Denies Affairs With Apostle Suleman

kemi

Social Member
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke alleged to be one of the actresses involved in sexcapades with controversial pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleman has denied that any man is responsible for her luxury lifestyle.

daniella okeke car.PNG

In a brief chat with Inside Nollywood, Daniella whose new Mercedes Benz 450GL SUV and house in Mende, Maryland, Lagos were linked to the embattled pastor, maintained that the source of her wealth is hard work.

She said: ‘’I have read and heard all sorts of negative things and stories about myself. Well, that is what you media people generate to drive traffic to your sites or papers. From me doing boobs jobs and buttocks lifting to these kinds of stories. Nobody is sponsoring my career or my trips abroad etc. I have a jewelry shop here in Lagos, which has been running for a while. That is where I generate the funds I use in running my personal life. All you see me wearing now are from my shop. No big man anywhere is responsible for anything I have. People can say whatever they want to say. ‘’

Back