Sports No shaking if I am sacked: So many countries are eager to hire me - Stephen Keshi

Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi is not concerned about losing his job with Nigeria,revealing that some countries want to hire him.

There are fears that Keshi will be sacked tomorrow after the 2015 African Nations Cup qualifiers against Sudan irrespective of the outcome of the match.

Keshi has come under scathing criticisms following Nigeria's displays in their recent matches,with many believing that he no longer has anything new to offer the team.

But Keshi is unfazed by the clarion call to have him fired,stating that two countries are waiting to contract him.

"It’s not about the game, it’s about other personal stuff. So, if tomorrow they say Keshi leave, there is no shaking because other two, three countries are waiting (for me)," Keshi told AfricanFootball.com

"My job is about hire and fire.

"Right now I have been to other places I have coached before I have not been fired. If it comes down to Nigeria, I have been here before, qualified Nigeria for 2002 World Cup with Amodu Shaibu, we were asked to leave."

Keshi has been working on an interim basis having not been offered a new contract by the Nigeria Football Federation(NFF)

Only yesterday,Keshi revealed that some people are working to ensure that he fails with the Super Eagles national team.

Keshi vs Bosnia.gif

Back