Entertainment Nollywood Actress Liz Da-Silva Replies Fans - “Why on earth would I buy real original shoe”

A

abujagirl

Nollywood Actress Liz Da-Silva has replied fans who bashed her for showing off a fake pair of Christian Louboutin shoes and a Chanel bag.

Instead of deleting the picture of the fake shoes and bag, the actress shared photos of herself rocking the shoes. She also dropped a comment in response to the fans who bashed her.

Liz Da-Silva wrote, ''When aiye is not seriously doing me from TOGO why on earth would I buy REAL ORIGINAL shoe that I LIZDASILVA will step on ground!!! KO JOOOO, (WHEN IT’S NOT GOLD) all in the name of class? I wear/carry copied shoes/bags and 99.9% of sensible human around the WORLD does for crying out loud, what matters most to me is FITNESS (1). if you dnt like the shoe biko jump inside lagoon + make sure you LOCATE the middle as in the deepest area to enable hungry FISHES receive you without you suffering much, (2). LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESS needs some paintings as JULIUS BERGER workers are still @ duty, YOU GET OPTION so change your ways and spend the coin in your acct WISELY!!! I no be Omo DANGOTE/OTEDOLA, I KNOW WHERE AM COMING FROM''.

See photos below:

fakeee.jpg
fakeeeee4.jpg
fakeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Back