Entertainment Nollywood Star Genevieve Nnaji in Messy Debt Scandal

A

abujagirl

A boutique seller, Kingsley Ejikeme, has accused award-winning Nollywood actress and producer, Genevieve Nnaji of owing him N18,000.

Kingsley who shared his story via Instagram claimed that Genevieve Nnaji came into their boutique in Lekki to buy a gown that is worth 98,000# and only paid 80,000# promising to pay them the balance and since then, they didn’t hear from her anymore.

In response to the allegations, See Genevieve Nnaji's Instagram post :

gen debt.PNG

Kingsley later came on Instagram to announce that Genevieve Nnaji has paid the N18,000. He wrote , ''Let me still begin to thank you all especially @instablog9ja and nairaland whose publication and her sister blogs made it possible for Aunty Genny to be alerted. People have so insulted me for days now over this. But how can I blame them?. Genny and her manager Harry and two ladies came to our shop today, returned the cloth and paid the balance and left with very harsh words that made me know I will barely last a few days at work.

''Genny. I really never wished to go public, but my boss threatened me with sack that's why I acted that way. I love Genny. Am a huge fan of hers, why will I want to taint her image. I love her, even if am given the chance now, I will marry her. See what truly happened. Genevieve came to our shop last week, i wasnt really excited because i have seen her a couple of times,saw a gown and liked it, my boss was sitting at her usual corner, so I attended to her. I told her the gown is 98k, she said she's with 80, but her manager harry, will get me my 18k before the evening and she's not with her credit card. I never bothered cos I felt the amount balance is nothing to her, waited till evening, days and she or her manager never showed up. Anytime the manager drives past our shop with her inside, I try waving them down but they do drive pass. Am just glad I got the money back today.Though she has blocked me on her IG page and called me a pig. Even pulse called me for an interview, I declined it cos I need just my balance and nothing more. Thank you

Genevieve Nnaji.jpg

Back