Nweze Joy Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly Quiz

M

mrsam

We are pleased to announce that @Nweze Joy has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000.

NEITI Audit- Nigeria Made $58bn from Oil Sector in 2013, Lost $5.9bn, N20.4bnm (2).jpg

And there were two runners up, @Miss Winner and @Mary Bola who win recharge cards worth NGN2,500 each

The Nigerian Bulletin Weekly Quiz is set up to reward registered and active members of the Nigerian Bulletin community. Members are required to download the NB Weekly magazine, answer a question and they could be lucky winners. CLICK HERE for more information.

We say congratulations to the winners. See you again this weekend

Congratulations to the winners. Kindly send me your details so you could claim your prizes

Oh my world! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Am overwhelmed by this right now, am the grand winner? 10k for me? wow, wow wow, very much appreciative sire, wow, where do I slide in my details as required? @Samguine

Oh my world! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Am overwhelmed by this right now, am the grand winner? 10k for me? wow, wow wow, very much appreciative sire, wow, where do I slide in my details as required? @Samguine

Congratulations. Send me a brief info about you and also your account details via a PM.

Back