NYSC creates software to prevent posting errors

Bolanle Akanji

The NYSC has developed a software which can help prevent mobilisation errors. This was disclosed by the Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig.-Gen. Nnamdi Okore-Affia at the NYSC 2013 Batch 'C' pre-mobilisation workshop with theme:
"Appraising NYSC Mobilisation Strategies for a Better Service Delivery" in Minna.

The software would identify mistakes during the upload of corps members' data. This was after the discovery that most of the errors made during mobilisation is at the point of data entry.

The software will be used for the first time during the 2014 Batch 'A' mobilisation
exercise. This is to allow institutions to get used to the software for maximum effectiveness.

And...years after I have graduated, they bring the cool technology. If I swear for somebody, will it not catch them?

Good one though. Knew someone whom NYSC forced to be female. So, cheers to the DG and to our programmers - if our programmers indeed did the script for this.

I love Nigeria. :D Don't you?

And...years after I have graduated, they bring the cool technology. If I swear for somebody, will it not catch them?

Good one though. Knew someone whom NYSC forced to be female. So, cheers to the DG and to our programmers - if our programmers indeed did the script for this.

I love Nigeria. :D Don't you?

Don't worry, its going to go into use in my own set. I will enjoy d comfort for the both of us.

We all love Naija

Back