NYSC DIARY : Discovering Bend-Down Select

A

abujagirl

I love markets, they always draw me in even when i have no money to spend. Last week, i went to two markets - Ajah market and another market around Jakande [not sure what name they call it]. I got nothing from the Ajah market but i made at least seven stops , touching wares and asking how much they cost.

NYSC DIARY.jpg

It was fun watching tush girls bend down and select- one would think such girls don't even shop in Lagos. They mostly bought sporty shoes. I will never look at sporty shoes worn on the streets of Lagos the same way again - never. Now i know that half of them are okrika.

Jakande market more interesting for me. I bought a Made in Aba sandals and i'm proud of it. Also gota pair of made in Aba Jeans trouser and two tops . In my defense, i believe made in Aba is better than Okrika - new items over used foreign items.

Moving on to serious matters - My LGI got ill and wasn't around for my last CDS. Fam, you needed to see corps members jubilating. Everybody were happy to miss her, CDS was treated as the gossip session it should be. I wish her speedy recovery but i also hope her doctor is smart enough to recommend a long bed rest.

I'm working on something, will share details next week. Until then, Ciao.

Back