NYSC DIARY: OAU Boys

A

abujagirl

I like new people. I find them intriguing [even if i googled them before the first meeting] until they move their seat next to mine :( . Nobody should be able to see my computer screen from their seat - nobody! . My space has been invaded, totally invaded by aliens from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

NYSC DIARY.jpg

Just incase you're wondering why i'm ranting - two new people were recently employed at work and they're from OAU; that makes it four OAU alumni's in the room and one peeping through the window. I have nothing against OAU other than - mmhhmmm [i don't want to hurt anybody's fragile feelings] . Their presence also solidifies my position as the only female member of the content team - need to give dem boys a run for their money and make them respect my name. Things around here had gotten too slow and boring , i'm hoping it picks up.

I'm beginning to enjoy my weekends. Last weekend, i went window shopping with a friend and her friend. Dayumm, we had a fab time - we didn't even need to gossip about anybody :rolleyes: . We roamed from shop to shop in the big mall we visited, touched things we could never afford and ate too much ice cream. Already looking forward to this weekend.

Passingby.... Students' Union President @Lequte coming after you soon.

I'm still loading....

Last edited:
I bet those OAU boys are treating you quite right, because they are all cultured.

#forlearningandculture.

Back