NYSC DIARY : Sugar Daddy or Regular Job?

A

abujagirl

The past few days have been super interesting - i joined team fitfam, hosted some house guests, fell ill and got three interesting job offers.

NYSC DIARY.jpg

Team fitfam

Getting a perfect beach body has suddenly become important to me :rolleyes: . Everybody thinks it's a good idea, so i'm like - why not! . I'm trekking long distances [home to VGC gate] as often as possible, i also downloaded an app that guides me thorough abs workout. The exercise was going well until i decided to throw in a little squats for some Kim Kardashian bakassi - my entire thighs now hurt so much and i'm presently ill. Had to stay at home for one day because the fever wouldn't let me go out and be great. On Monday, one of the supervisors at the Local government secretariat even noticed my limp. She was like, ''fine girl, did you have an accident?'' . I promptly answered ''Yes Ma'' because i did not have strength to start explaining my fitfam troubles.

House guests

My best friend from University [yes, i have a best friend for every phase in life] has been chilling with me for almost one week now. I thought we'd have mad fun when she said she was coming over but mehn nothing like that - after work, it's straight to kitchen, then bed. Adult life is no fun.

Only good thing about having house guests is that i finally get to cook. Folks in the office never fail to give me strange looks whenever i show up with cooked food. Lunch hour has become one huge drama session whenever i bring my own lunch. @Samguine keeps begging for one fork of food all the time:eek: - that boy can sell his birthright for food.

Personal CDS project

No news yet on that matter and i'm even tired of checking. Passing out Date is drawing closer so i doubt it will ever get approved. Rumour has it that my batch will passing out on September 27 or October 6 - can't wait!!!

Three Job Offers

I know y'all have been waiting for this one :p .Yes o, i have three job offers. Offer number one is to join the Media and Communication department of a religious organization - God forbid bad thing! . I love God, i go to church but i'll never work for a religious body. Never! . Those people defraud you in the name of God. They pay you sh*tty money, give you plenty 'Bless you' and enrich themselves and their unborn children. Also, job security not guaranteed . God can appear to them in a vision and ask them to ''fire you''.

Offer number two - A small new media company needs someone with ''my skill set'' [whatever that means] . They made me an offer without any formal interview [they read Nigerian Bulletin]. They sound like really nice people but that job is not for me. Any move has to be to somewhere bigger 'New media' or Corporate communications.

Offer Number three - I have been offered the position of a ''sugar baby ''. The salary and incentives are super cool. I get a regular paycheck, bonus for good behavior and trips to exotic parts of the earth. It's hard finding a regular job that can match this offer but i thank God for home training.

Bottom-line : No job yet. The search continues. I have a big interview on Monday, what should i wear? . Any advice on how to blow their minds?

Lunch hour has become one huge drama session whenever i bring my own lunch. @Samguine keeps begging for one fork of food all the time:eek: - that boy can sell his birthright for food.

Huh. How many times have you brought food? ;)

Offering to eat from your plate is a lovable gesture. @Samguine likes you.

The past few days have been super interesting - i joined team fitfam, hosted some house guests, fell ill and got three interesting job offers.

what should i wear? . Any advice on how to blow their minds?

@Jules Iro and Buba to the place. It kinda new idea and may 'wow' the interviewer. :) All the best to you

@Jules Iro and Buba to the place. It kinda new idea and may 'wow' the interviewer. :) All the best to you
I concur. She may as well do 'oleku' like one of our friends... Just that the interviewer will be focused on another thing rather then quizzing you to be hired ;)

In the current economic climate, you might gave to clarify what exotic means with job offer number 3.

International travel is no longer an option.

Back