Entertainment OAP Freeze - I Was Part of AY's '30 Days in Atlanta' Movie

A

abujagirl

OAP Freeze wants everybody to know that he is part of Comedian AY Makun's success story.

In a congratulatory post to AY after his first movie '30 days in Atlanta' made it into Guinness World Record, Freeze reminisced on the special moments they had spent together.

Freeze wrote, ''My dear friend @aycomedian you have been more than a brother to me, you are by a wide margin Nigeria's greatest comedian alive, except of course for our elder brother @alibabagcfr, who has tutored us well and has been a father to us both. I knew you when we were both driving Honda 'halla' cars and I remember how I congratulated you on obtaining your first uk visa! Remember when you came to my house to celebrate the purchase of your first jeep, a Mercedes M class and the mirrors got stolen in front of my house... Lol! Our story spans several years and I am exceedingly proud of you! Today, as you celebrate yet another milestone, I am so proud of you that I have decided to famz you, by telling everyone who cares to know that I was a part of 30 days in Atlanta, the movie that took you into the GUINNESS book of records! I love you bro, you deserve every good thing that has come your way and more. ~FRZ''

See collage shared by Freeze:

Freeze g.PNG

Back