Politics Oba Rilwan Akiolu Tells Atiku to Forget Nigeria Presidency?

L

LequteMan

Oba Rilwan Akiolu of Lagos has vowed to fight against the emergence of a corrupt bigwig who served with former President Olusegun Obasanjo as the president of Nigeria.

Akiolu, though did not mention the name of Obasanjo’s ally he was referring to, pointer in his statement was referring to for Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, who served in Obasajo’s government.

A few weeks ago he came down hard on Atiku and Lawan Daura, saying they were responsible for his ouster from the Nigeria police.

“I insist that there is no era for somebody who spent the first three years of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s government making money and turning many companies to his own to come back to be the President of this country again. I mean it and I mean it and by God’s grace, it shall be so,” he said.

He spoke on Wednesday at the launch of an EFCC project- Nigerian Women Against Corruption initiative in the Southwest held at the Haven Event Centre in Ikeja, Lagos.

Attachments

• oba akiolu.jpg
    oba akiolu.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 23
We don hear you oh!!
We will also ensure all CORRUPT Police officers that are now traditional leaders will be dethroned by God's grace.
We must drown all corrupt leaders and Retired Policemen in the Lagos LAGOON, The Lord is our strength and will see us through.

We don hear you oh!!
We will also ensure all CORRUPT Police officers that are now traditional leaders will be dethroned by God's grace.
We must drown all corrupt leaders and Retired Policemen in the Lagos LAGOON, The Lord is our strength and will see us through.
Who is not corrupt? Even the anti graft agencies can not come out clean.. just saying :)

Back