Politics Obasanjo Advices Tinubu Not To Give Atiku APC Presidential Ticket

A

abujagirl

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo allegedly advised the All Progressives Congress, APC not to field former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar as their presidential flag bearer.

Obasanjo reportedly gave the advice during during a recent visit by the APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, to his residence in Abeokuta.

According to PUNCH, a source who spoke anonymously said , "Chief Obasanjo appreciated Tinubu’s visit to his home, but specifically warned the APC to shut its door against “unclean vessel.”

"Chief Obasanjo reiterated his refusal to join the APC when Tinubu visited him in his Abeokuta residence, but warned the party to beware of Atiku.

"The former President appreciated the move by the APC to find out what he knew about two of the APC aspirants seeking the party’s presidential ticket. He was happy that the party consulted him over whom to pick as its presidential candidate. The former President gave detailed information on the APC presidential aspirants to Tinubu.

#Tinubu #APC #Obasanjo #Abeokuta #Punch

obj.jpg

Obasanjo has a very good point here. Atiku, as the records show, is a very dirty vessel. I would never cast my vote for him. On the other hand, Obasanjo remains a politician like all the others and it's hard to see where his true loyalty lies.

Obasanjo has a very good point here. Atiku, as the records show, is a very dirty vessel. I would never cast my vote for him. On the other hand, Obasanjo remains a politician like all the others and it's hard to see where his true loyalty lies.
@sirOscie will disagree with you, i might agree with you

what ever beef BABA has with Atiku, he shouldn't let it get in the way of Atiku's future.. I suspecting BABA is scared Atiku will seize all his stolen wealth and possibly lock him up. But we all know Atiku will be easy to beat come 2015 election, nobody in the south east will vote him, especially when he and his core supporters see ibos as kidnappers and thieves..

Two things - 1. Obsanjo will never approve Atiku's candidacy for APC or any other viable party and 2. Atiku does not have what it takes to defeat Jonathan in 2015. If APC insists on Atiku, then it's a monumental loss but Atiku will sweep the North clean. That's where his strength is.

Obj, I don’t think you have the interest of this NATION at heart with your choice of president, You gave us Yar’ udua a good man but was not health and he dead because of the stress that comes with the job, May his soul R.I.P. and you anointed Goodluck who even by your own judgement was a great mistake and now you are joggling between Lamido who is using his kids to loot his state’s funds and Tambuwal who is confused as TO what he really wants which are becoming Sokoto governor or Nigeria president.
Obj we are seeing you for who you are and how well you think of this great nation Nigeria.

Atiku is our choice for 2015 we don't need your advice BIKO!

Obj, I don’t think you have the interest of this NATION at heart with your choice of president, You gave us Yar’ udua a good man but was not health and he dead because of the stress that comes with the job, May his soul R.I.P. and you anointed Goodluck who even by your own judgement was a great mistake and now you are joggling between Lamido who is using his kids to loot his state’s funds and Tambuwal who is confused as TO what he really wants which are becoming Sokoto governor or Nigeria president.
Obj we are seeing you for who you are and how well you think of this great nation Nigeria.

Atiku is our choice for 2015 we don't need your advice BIKO!
@sirOscie is looking like a minority here o. Are you a card carrying member of the APC or have you been collecting trucks of rice from Atiku? @Jules I smell a rat here o. I think we should frisk @sirOscie . Please pass me the infrared scanner...

@Samod Biobaku I'm sure @sirOscie is a card carrying member of the 'Atiku fanclub'. Collecting trucks of rice is not a crime, after all our dear president recently approved stomach infrastructure
Aha! No wonder! A card-carrying member of the 'Atiku fanclub' in our midst. Well, please tell Broda Atiku that it will not be easy securing that ticket o as a Buhari and Fashola (For Presidency and VP) lays on the glass table right now. Uncle Jona can please upgrade from stomach infrastructure to sharing SUVs and crude oil; those who haven't gone blind will still be able to see through the offerings. Let the drama continue.

Back