Politics Obasanjo Eyeing APC Vice Presidency - Fayose

Vunderkind

Social Member
Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has stated that President Jonathan's trying to please former President Olusegun Obasanjo is ultimately an exercise in futility.

This, he said, in reaction to the news that five governors had gone to see OBJ to plead with him over party politics.
Fayose said "Obasanjo is a man who can never be pleased. His principle of life is; if it is not his way, it must not be another person’s way.

“Even if President Jonathan gives Obasanjo his blood today, he (Obasanjo) cannot change because he is already neckdeep in the APC agenda, with his eyes on the vice presidential ticket of the party.

“Therefore, no amount of visits by PDP governors can make him change his mind about President Jonathan, whom he hates not because he has not performed, but because he (Jonathan) did not hand over his presidency to him.”

Source: #StreetJournal

Olusegun_Obsanjo.jpg

That last statement sounds ridiculous. So
...OBJ hates GEJ bcos he won't hand over to him? Fayose has been taking some cannabis on the side

Hmmmm. I wonder why few individuals want to continue perpetuating personal interest against the growth of this great Nation... It's a pity that all these political cabals are Godless and conscienceless.
We need what happened in Ghana to happen in Nigeria. I blame our youths. Our youths have been hypnotized... They don't know their rights, if not a single revolution will silence these evil men that has held this country in captivity.

Why must people still engage in selfish politicking uptill this moment? Are they criticizing Jonathan because he is not doing well or because he is not acting or dancing to his tune? What solution have they to the problem of Nigeria because like Obj, his regime was painted with huge corruption and political thuggery, more than we even experience it today? When he was the president of Nigeria, could people speak against him like today? Was there freedom of speech like today? Didn't Nigeria record genocide during his tenure as president?
Why would people like Jonathan be seeking re-election? What is his intention? To consolidate a job well done? Isn't it not a pay-back time?

In all this, I think we need to put the right spade in the right hole.
Generally, our leaders are failures to the mandate given them by the good people of this great nation... It's a pity that for years Nigerian are still to elect a leader who cares for the future of the poor youth who are the future leaders of tomorrow.

If people like Atiku and Buhari want to be leaders of this great nation, I have no problem, but there past should determine if they have the right intention. As for my it's only God that knows what each may have in mind.

Finally, i still believe in the simply and common sense dictum that, "they devil you know is better than an angel you don't know" but if we rely of such way of thinking, then, evil men will continue to rule and we won't get any better.

Back