Politics Obasanjo Is Targeting Me Because He Has Lost Political Relevance- Kashamu

A

abujagirl

Prince Buruji Kashamu, Chairman, Mobilisation and Organisation committee of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in South West has accused former President Olusegun Obasanjo of lying against him and targeting him because of perceived loss of political relevance in Ogun State and the South West. VANGUARD has this story.

Chairman, Mobilisation and Organisation committee of the PDP in South West, Prince Buruji Kashamu has faulted the claim by former President Olusegun Obasanjo that he has been indicted as a drug Baron in America as a cocktail of lies.

Kashamu was reacting to Obasanjo’s response to the pleas by some leaders of the party seeking his forgiveness.

According to Kashamu, Obasanjo said I am “one of the many issues” that he had pointed out and still pointing out. Although he did not state what the other “many issues” were, he made a heavy weather out of my purported indictment over some drug-related offences.

“First, his statement is yet another cocktail of lies served with his legendary deceit as shall be shown shortly. He said he was displeased at my allegedly being made the leader of the party in the South West. First, it should be noted that as against his earlier assertion that I am “a wanted habitual criminal…for whom extradition has been requested by the US Government…”, he has now described me “as an indicted drug baron wanted in America”.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #Vanguard

#Ogun #Obasanjo #PDP #Kashamu

Buruji Kashamu.jpg

me thinks this is the other way around. A man like Obasanjo cannot lose political relevance. Clearly, Kashamu either does not know Obj or has chosen to turn a blind eye and say things he doesn't really mean.

me thinks this is the other way around. A man like Obasanjo cannot lose political relevance. Clearly, Kashamu either does not know Obj or has chosen to turn a blind eye and say things he doesn't really mean.
Baba threw the first punch, Kashamu is allowed to retaliate no matter how weak his comeback is

Baba threw the first punch, Kashamu is allowed to retaliate no matter how weak his comeback is
@Jules Truly stated Jules. he has the right to throw a quick jab right back at Obj but I wonder what a convicted drug baron is doing in Nigerian politricks... Oh sorry politics i meant to say. In sane societies, men like Kashamu stay away from the limelight and keep their criminally coloured resume away from where you and I can see it but this is Nigeria - the land of absurdities.

Back