Politics Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Wife Reveals The 'Spirit' That Controls Him

P

PressRoom

The controversy between Taiwo, wife of former President Olusegun Obasanjo over wedding date of Olujonwo Obasanjo and Tope Adebutu seems to be far from being over yet as she opened up on more details concerning the marital union. In a recent interview with Daily Sun, Taiwo Obasanjo said Obasanjo is under a spell.

obj wife wife.PNG

''Obasanjo is under a spell. Kenny Martins is the one controlling him and controlling the Adebutu family. The girl is an only child and she doesn’t have any other child but to her the marriage is more important than the future of these children. Rosemary Dacosta and her daughter have openly displayed utter contempt for the warnings of Jehovah for the life of my son Olujonwo. And Kenny Martins supports all these too.

This is sheer open display of wicked arrogance and they have laid a powerful siege on the life of my son, Olujonwo. It is very strange to me because the marriage ceremony is only for two days and their future is there forever. You see it is not a wedding they are having because of the intensity of their preparation. The way they have been cooperating with my son since I said I was edging out because I wouldn’t be a part of any wedding that comes up in May; they were very happy. This girl now is the one picking aso ebi for the Obasanjo family; she is the one dictating to everybody. They want me to be a spectator.''

Back