Politics Obasanjo Throws Heavy Shade - A President That Came After Me Signs Documents Without Reading

A

abujagirl

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has identified inconsistency in policies as one of the factors affecting the country.

obj.jpg

Speaking at the 38th Kaduna International Trade Fair Seminar, Obasanjo said, “I banned importation of toothpick in 1977, because it was the most stupid thing to import when we can produce it here. But, about 40 years after, one of the Presidents that came after me, I won’t mention his name, unbanned toothpick.

''Then, I put on my Babanriga and went to Abuja to express my shock about the policy, but to my greatest surprise, the President told me, he signed the document unbanning toothpick without reading it. Until we get the right leadership, the problem will continue,” he maintained.

Which President is Obasanjo talking about - Late Musa Yar'Adua, Goodluck Jonathan or Muhammadu Buhari ?

The Messiah of Nigeria!! What did you actually do in office?
you avoided the question and threw a sub instead. Which President is Obasanjo talking about - Late Musa Yar'Adua, Goodluck Jonathan or Muhammadu Buhari ?

you avoided the question and threw a sub instead. Which President is Obasanjo talking about - Late Musa Yar'Adua, Goodluck Jonathan or Muhammadu Buhari ?

He is obviously talking about GEJ. He will not say anything bad about Yaradua or Buhari for now.

He is obviously talking about GEJ. He will not say anything bad about Yaradua or Buhari for now.

But he backed YarAdua - Jonathan's ticket. Infact, he was said to have highhandedly picked the two guys.

Baba knows what he is saying. He said same last year and not even a single refute from the GEJ team till date.

Back