Odemwingie in line to make debut against Hull City

Nigeria international,Osaze Odemwingie is in line to make his debut tomorrow for his new club,Cardiff City in the English Premier League game against Hull city Tigers.
Odemwingie made a deadline day move to Cardiff from West Brom,after falling out of favour at the midlands club,following his failed bid to secure a transfer to Queens Park Rangers in January.
But the 32-year old said that he is relishing the fresh challenge at Cardiff and that it is like a new start for him.
“I am very delighted with this chance to revive my club career and hope to contribute a lot to my my club”, said Osaze.
“I feel like I’m starting over now – from zero. Every goal or even assist for me now for Cardiff will mean everything to me.”
However Odemwingie still felt that West Brom didn’t treat him nicely,despite his services to the club,admitting he equally made mistakes during his time at West Brom.
”I will take my responsibility but one side was claiming to be perfect. I think mistakes were made on their side too,” Odemwingie told Skysports.

Continue reading...

Back