Politics Oduah’s PhD certificate is fake –U.S. Education Agency -Daily Independent

A

abujagirl

The scandal surrounding an alleged certificate forgery by Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, is not likely to fizzle out quickly, as the American National Centre for Education Statistics told an online medium, ‘Premium Times’, on Thursday that the Pacific Christian University, Glendale, which she claimed awarded her a doctoral degree, does not exist.

The National Centre for Education Statistics is an agency under the U.S. Department of Education.

Click source for more details: DAILY INDEPENDENT

images

I feel like T.B. Joshua. I did predict earlier here that we'd find out that the Masters degree isn't the only thing she forged.

It's hilarious that she's had her Wikipedia education history removed and her online autobiographies modified.

Sorry to say this, but if Stella Oduah could fool the entire house, she must have been working in cahoots with someone...

This is a national embarrassment.

I owe Jules an apology and NGN100. I think with this I will raise it to 200 Naira.

Why can't she just resign and save herself and her family all of this? Ah maybe because Tinunbu did the same thing.

The only person that has falling on his sword for this has been a chap called .... hmm I forget his name but he was speaker of the house of reps :)

@curator stop being cheap; add two zeros and it will just be manageable.... Tinunbu kinda did the same thing Oduah is accused of doing right now but we'll never know for sure if it was true or just rumours

Back