Politics Oduahgate: Jonathan under pressure to save embattled minister -PUNCH

A

abujagirl

President Goodluck Jonathan is currently under pressure to spare the embattled Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah, over her role in the purchase of two bulletproof BMW cars by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, investigation by The PUNCH has revealed.

The people that are asking Jonathan to save the neck of Oduah were said to be telling the President not to mind the report of the administrative panel he set up to investigate the minister’s role in the controversial N255m luxury cars.

Click source for more details :PUNCH

upload_2013-11-20_5-34-12.png

'The people that are asking Jonathan to save the neck of Oduah were said to be telling the President not to mind the report of the administrative panel he set up to investigate the minister’s role in the controversial N255m luxury cars.'

And if the president is to ignore the reports of the panel, then why was the panel set up in the first place? To 'form activity'?

Everything and anything is possible in Nigeria....probe panels are just formalities.

Like I have said on many occasion, she will not survive this. There is little or no choice in the matter. Maybe she can become Nigeria's ambassador to somewhere nice if he wants to save her and keep her out of the way. Then she will have to be approved by the house.

Like I have said on many occasion, she will not survive this. There is little or no choice in the matter. Maybe she can become Nigeria's ambassador to somewhere nice if he wants to save her and keep her out of the way. Then she will have to be approved by the house.

And they will approve it.....

And since it's a 'do me a favor today, and I'll repay you tomorrow type of life with them, they'll probably approve it.

It's either you don't live in my Nigeria or you simply have more faith in Nigerian politicians than the rest of us.

Even Nigerian politics is a game of survival. Jonathan has enough problems coming up to 2015. Obj threw quite a few of his friends 'under the bus' to save himself. If Jonathan is truly a politician, he will send her back to her very successful business with a nice golden handshake and wash his hands.

Even Nigerian politics is a game of survival. Jonathan has enough problems coming up to 2015. Obj threw quite a few of his friends 'under the bus' to save himself. If Jonathan is truly a politician, he will send her back to her very successful business with a nice golden handshake and wash his hands.
let's wait and see how this one ends

Back