Sponsored Olymp Trade: Helping You Enter The World Of Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many days interval will it take for the cash to be received in the national currency account?

Hi there! You can choose the payment method on the deposit page. You need to select "bank cards" as you can see here. Usually, you receive the withdrawal in 1-5 business days, the currency of your card doesn't matter in such case.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ask about commissions on the forex platform, everything is within the normal range. Pound and euro commissions are 1.2-1.4 p., cryptocurrency ones are in the normal range as well. The norm for me is a large exchange like poloniex. That is bitcoin commission on Olymp trade is in range of 5-14 dollars.

Am very much interested, I just need help on how to fund my account with Nigerian currency and what card can I use to withdraw from the account.
Hello, Offia-chukwu!

If you make a deposit in national currency, the converting in currency of your account will take place. You can use embossed bank cards Visa Classic and Mastercard, as well as Yandex, Qiwi, Webmoney, Epayments and Neteller for making a deposit.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team

If you ask about commissions on the forex platform, everything is within the normal range. Pound and euro commissions are 1.2-1.4 p., cryptocurrency ones are in the normal range as well. The norm for me is a large exchange like poloniex. That is bitcoin commission on Olymp trade is in range of 5-14 dollars.

Hi there, dear Kilopas,

In Olymp Trade we do not charge any comissions for deposits and withdrawals. The comissions may be charged by your bank or payment system.

Last edited:
Am from Nigeria,please which source is the best for deposit and withdrawal means
Hi, Emmanuel!

You can see all the payment methods available in your region on the deposit page. You can use electronic wallets and embossed bank cards for making a deposit, such as Visa or Master Card.

Please how do I fund my live account with Nigeria currency and how will I withdraw to Nigeria account . please put me through,my WhatsApp contact is 07014848289 and my email is [email protected]

Please how do I fund my live account with Nigeria currency and how will I withdraw to Nigeria account . please put me through,my WhatsApp contact is 07014848289 and my email is [email protected]

Hi there, Juwon!

You can make a withdrawal in your account currency, the money will be automatically converted into the currency of the card.

I need guidelines on how to deposit money in my live account (naira) and [email protected]

Kkzy90, hello there! To make a deposit you need to go to your Private area and choose the payment system and the deposit amount. Minimal deposit amount: 10 dollars or 10 euros, depending on the currency of your account.

You can use embossed bank cards Visa Classic and Mastercard, as well as Yandex, Qiwi, Webmoney, Epayments and Neteller for making a deposit. If you make a deposit in national currency, it will convert into the currency of your account. Withdrawal of funds is made only to the sources which you used for making a deposit. To withdraw funds, go to the "Withdrawal" section, specify the withdrawal amount and click on "Send a request".

The minimal withdrawal amount is 10 dollars or 10 euros depending on the currency of your account. Withdrawal is processed from a few hours up to 3 (maximum 5) business days after the request has been made. If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

Hi there! You can choose the payment method on the deposit page. You need to select "bank cards" as you can see here. Usually, you receive the withdrawal in 1-5 business days, the currency of your card doesn't matter in such case.

...I have tried all all kinds of card from Master to visa down to varv is not working out......pls specify another means of payment. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back