Sponsored Olymp Trade: Helping You Enter The World Of Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been choosing where to open a real account for a long time. I chose this platform for its honesty, they execute orders well without delays and incomprehensible gapping. I'd compare the minimum account requirements with work on micro accounts, you know, $10 is a very comfortable start.

Please how do I fund my live account with Nigeria currency and how will I withdraw to Nigeria account . please put me through,my WhatsApp contact is 08127688314 and my email is [email protected]

Hello, Jimmdoke!

In order to make a deposit you need to go to your Private area and choose the payment system and the deposit amount. Minimum deposit amount: 10 dollars, 10 euros depending on the currency of your account. You can use embossed bank cards Visa Classic and Mastercard, as well as Yandex, Qiwi, Webmoney, Epayments and Neteller for making a deposit. You can deposit in your national currency, it will automatically convert into your account currency.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team

I don't understand how you can care about articles like "Olymp Trade Allows You to Enter the World of Trading". Where I am and where trading is. I'll never understand these spreads, margins and expirations.

Hello, Yalino!

Everyone can learn how to trade on our platform! If you have a strong desire to become a successful trader and you're ready to study and practice a lot, we will help you. To start with we recommend you to read these sections and frequently asked questions. Then visit our education section and go through all the materials. If you have any questions during your education process, don't hesitate to use the online-chat to contact us! We are to your service 24/7!

Wish you good luck!
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

Last edited:
hello, my name is olanrewaju, please i need training on /forex.olymptrade.com. can you put more light for me. mobile number 08037125751, email [email protected]
Hello dear Olanrewaju!

We have a special section on the platform so that you can learn how to trade. Practice on a demo account and watch the training video about the indicators. If you have questions - contact us on our Facebook page Olymp Trade! We are always ready to help you!

Wish you good luck!

Last edited:
Please, I have Olympic demo account and I have been planning to deposit some money into my teal account, how do I convert naira account to dollar. Please I need urgent solution asap. [email protected].
Hi!

You should not worry about that:) You can make a deposit in local currency, the money will be automatically converted into your currency on the platform.

We wish you a successful trading!

How can I use my own bank ✋ details to access it?
Hello there!

You can use embossed bank cards Visa Classic and Mastercard, as well as Yandex, Qiwi, Webmoney, Epayments and Neteller for making a deposit. In order to make a deposit you need to go to your Private area - https://goo.gl/nAxVoA - and choose the payment system and the deposit amount.
If you have questions - contact us on our Facebook page Olymp Trade! You will promptly get the answers to all your questions!

Please is it possible for me to withdraw my money directly to my local bank account? Thanks for your future response.

Hello!:)

You can withdraw money to any card or wallet that you used for making a deposit. You can use embossed bank cards Visa Classic and Mastercard, as well as Yandex, Qiwi, Webmoney, Epayments and Neteller for making a deposit.

Use skrill for deposit in Olymp trade account if you use skrill for deposit in Olymp trade account both withdrawals and deposit fast i now trade and enjoying the trading through the platform on Olymp trade.

When registering, I opened a standard account, but then switched to VIP service. Its privileges are remarkable, they are an increased percentage of profits, the presence of excellent strategies and even a personal manager. I trade with pleasure and like everything so far.

when i also started trading with Olymp trade i also face problem in depositing i was using credit card but withdrawal were taking lot or time but then one of my friend told me to use skrill for deposit now never experience any issue with both deposit and withdrawal . I develop my own trading strategies but willing to learn some more if is there any forum where i can learn more about olymp trade please share.

Olymp trade is great for all crypto trading lovers you dont need 1000s of dollars to start trading in crypto currencies Olymp trade minimum account opening is 10 dollars but i advice to start 100 dollars with Olymp trade this is reasonable amount to start trading on Olymp trade.

when i also started trading with Olymp trade i also face problem in depositing i was using credit card but withdrawal were taking lot or time but then one of my friend told me to use skrill for deposit now never experience any issue with both deposit and withdrawal . I develop my own trading strategies but willing to learn some more if is there any forum where i can learn more about olymp trade please share.

Hello!

We advise you to visit our "Education" section, where you can learn a lot about trading: https://olymptrade.com/education. Wish a successful trading!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back