Sponsored Olymp Trade: Helping You Enter The World Of Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this company is genuine at all.
Hello, Ash1920!

Could you, please, tell us, why did you make such an opinion?

Olymp Trade is a reliable broker, it is a member of "A" category of the international Financial Commission. This is a confirmation of high quality of our services and a guarantee for each trader of deposit insurance, comprehensive support and prompt resolution of all issues.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team

How do I fund my Skrill account to enable me use it to deposit money in my olymp trade live account? Do I need a domiciliary bank account and domiciliary at MasterCard to achieve this? My watsapp 08140796316. Email: [email protected]

Please I'm new to olymp trading Nice one. Please I would like to be well informed about the deposit and withdrawal stuff if you would not mind sending the info to my email address [email protected] Thanks for being so resourceful. You are the best...

How do I fund my Skrill account to enable me use it to deposit money in my olymp trade live account? Do I need a domiciliary bank account and domiciliary at MasterCard to achieve this? My watsapp 08140796316. Email: [email protected]

Ekufu, hi there!

You can fill your Skrill wallet any convenient way. ☺

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

While trying to deposit through the section on the app, my card details was required. Eg name, card no, expiring date etc. Is it in line with it ,is it necessary. And the withdrawal through which platform will it work

Please how do I fund my live account with Nigeria currency and how will I withdraw to Nigeria account . please put me through,my WhatsApp contact is 08068185922 and my email is [email protected]

Hi, Urchman!

If you make a deposit in national currency, the converting in currency of your account will take place. You can use embossed bank cards Visa Classic and Mastercard, as well as Yandex, Qiwi, Webmoney, Epayments and Neteller for making a deposit.

Please I'm new to olymp trading Nice one. Please I would like to be well informed about the deposit and withdrawal stuff if you would not mind sending the info to my email address [email protected] Thanks for being so resourceful. You are the best...

Ridwanaliu, hello there!

To make a deposit you need to go to your Private area and choose the payment system and the deposit amount. Minimum deposit amount: 10 dollars or 10 euros, depending on the currency of your account. You can use embossed bank cards Visa Classic and Mastercard, as well as Yandex, Qiwi, Webmoney, Epayments and Neteller for making a deposit. If you make a deposit in national currency, the converting in currency of your account will take place.

Withdrawal of funds is made only to the sources which you used for making a deposit. To withdraw funds, go to the "Withdrawal" section, specify the withdrawal amount and click on "Send a request". The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 dollars or 10 euros depending on the currency of your account. Withdrawal is processed from a few hours up to 3 (maximum 5) business days after the request has been made.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

Martingale strategy doesn't fit to forex, as a trader, at some point, will lack a deposit for the next bet.
Martingale strategy work well if you do trading within trend i am using martinagle strategy on olymp trade and so far i am successful

Hi, please am really interested in Olymp trade but would like to know how to withdraw money from the platforms dollar account to my naira account, please send reply to [email protected]

Hi there!

You can make a withdrawal in your account currency, the money will be automatically converted into the currency of the card.

Pls how do fund my live account, am from Nigeria.. And how do I convert naira to fund the live account
Taiye kolawol, hello there!

To make a deposit you need to go to your Private area and choose the payment system and the deposit amount. Minimum deposit amount: 10 dollars or 10 euros, depending on the currency of your account. You can use embossed bank cards Visa Classic and Mastercard, as well as Yandex, Qiwi, Webmoney, Epayments and Neteller for making a deposit. If you make a deposit in national currency, the converting in currency of your account will take place.

Hi there!

You can make a withdrawal in your account currency, the money will be automatically converted into the currency of the card.

How many days interval will it take for the cash to be received in the national currency account?

Besides, visa classic and master card as stated on other replies are not on the options I have on the Bank cards of my mobile app. What I saw on the queue of bank cards are Yandex, Qiwi, Webmoney, Epayments and Neteller etc but Master card and visa cards are not included. And its master card i wish to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back