Entertainment Omotola-Jalade Ekeinde Denies Reports of Temptation to Cheat on Her Husband

Williamz

upload_2014-12-15_17-36-50.jpeg

Sexy diva, and veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola-Jalade Ekeinde, has been tempted to cheat on her husband several times, according to report from Vanguard on December 14, 2014.

However, the beautiful actress has termed the report as absolutely false.

According to Vanguard, the popular actress, omo sexy was asked if she has ever met any man she truly likes and tempted to break her marital vow for.

Her response was “Absolutely. I have been tempted many times to cheat on my husband by men I really liked. But when you think of what you stand to lose, the destruction of all you have labored to build, when you weigh all the options, you are left to conclude that it is not worth the trouble.”

“I know some women will find this somewhat objectionable, but if they want to be truthful to themselves, they will agree with me that, as married women, we have all faced moments that I have just described,” according to Vanguard report.

After the news about the temptation to cheat on her husband, Omotola took to twitter to express her side of the story.

She tweeted “For the records... I have not granted any interviews to Vanguard Newspaper in years ... Thanks anyway. #Omosexy@20”

So who is making false claims here? is Omotola trying to protect her marriage and reputation by denying the report?

Or do you think the report was just another rumour gone sour? Share your thought with us!

She didn't exactly deny having the temptation to cheat on her husband.

She just said she hasn't granted Vanguard any interview in years :)

No interview, no report, no temptation story...

May be the story has provoked someone on the inside, so she chose that person over the story.

She might be out playing games with the media!

Back