Politics Ondo Governor Mimiko Relocates to Abuja

A

abujagirl

Ondo State Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, on Wednesday announced that he has partially relocated to Abuja.

mimiko.jpg

PUNCH reports that Mimiko stated this in Akure on Wednesday at a programme in honour of the Founder, Oodua Peoples Congress, Dr. Frederick Fasehun. Mimiko said he relocated in order to ensure justice for Mr. Eyitayo Jegede, who is eyeing the Alagbakala Government House.

Mimiko said, “I am now a part-time resident of Abuja these days (in order) to ensure my people get justice and I know the injustice will not stand.”

If you are relocating to Abuja you better be careful because corrupt judges are been hunt, if you do all otherwise you'll face the consequences.

I am Mr Pardon Harriso and it gives me joy writing this article of my testimony on how i became financially stable and summary of my previous finance stage before now. I believe there is nobody that doesn`t like money, when one is having finances, there is inner joy in you and i am among those having joy now and i will through this article saves you that is reading now in financial mess on how to be financially stable with Tony Harton Loan Company Before now, i make little earn with one transport company i was working with and it didn`t take me anywhere, i lived in struggle and what pained me most was my family for i just couldn`t cater for my wife and children`s needs but i had no choice but to manage the business and another thing that caused me grief was i didn`t always have time for my family and i wanted a business for myself but i couldn`t even afford a hundred dollar to make it work. But when i thought all hope and aspiration for my business plan was void then a friend of mine now retired in the same transport company where i worked advised me and referred me to an online Cyprus/UK Financial Institute that could better my financial stage and he stressed on that he is living well and fine today because of the financial body and i contacted them for help and to my greatest amazement, i was offered a loan of 120,000usd at affordable 2.5% rate for 7years after due process and today i am living well and happy and i now have time for my family because i am my own boss now. And i will forever maintain a standard relationship with Tony Harton Loan Company because they are the reason i am living with joy today. For as many in financial mess, bad credits, debt, in need or whatsoever challenges that you`re in today don`t fail to [email protected] and i do assure you that your desires will be manifested.

Mr Pardon Harrison

Back