✅ NEW - get your business listed and your information shared across social media.
President Muhammadu Buhari on November 11, 2015, swore in the ministers who will make up his cabinet at the Presidential Villa in Abuja. The tough ex-military commander took the mantle of leadership from Goodluck Jonathan on May 29, 2015, after April 2015 general elections – the fist time a sitting president will lose a bid. But, ever since President Buhari inaugurated his cabinet, some ministers fared well, while some are considered inactive. Below are the names of these inactive Ministers (excluding Ministers of states).
1. Minister of Education: Adamu Adamu
2. Minister of Industry, Trade And Investment: Okechukwu Enelemah - The environment has not been conducive for Investors.
3. Minister of Labour And Employment: Chris Ngige – Nothing from Ngige other than reports that he allegedly collapsed while defending the budget of his ministry before the House of Representatives’ Committee on Labour.
4. Minister of Budget and National Planning: Udoma Udo Udoma – he could better be described as Minister of 'padded' budget.
5. Minister of Niger Delta Affairs: Usani Uguru – With the recent crisis that rocks the Delta region, coupled with the blasts of oil industries, Mr. Uguru hasn't been pro-active enough to stop this problem.
6. Minister of Water Resources: Suleiman Adamu
7. Minister of Science and Technology: Ogbonnaya Onu
8. Minister of Women Affairs: Aisha Alhassan. In fact, the Taraba born politician is said to be currently receiving treatment secretly in the United States.
9. Minister of Transportation: Chibuike Amaechi – The former governor of Rivers state has only been travelling up and down with President Mohammadu Buhari.
10. Interior Minister: Abdulrahman Dambazzau
11. FCT Minister: Mohammed Bello
President Buhari has recently said Nigerians should pass a verdict on the performance of his appointed officials during the administration’s first year in office so that he will know if he should change them. Will this work? Well, time will tell.
Nigerians Should Tell Me If I Should Change Any Minister - Buhari
Buhari's Minister, Mama Taraba Is Sick, Secretly Receiving Treatment In The US
Last edited by a moderator: