Metro OPC Leaders, Gani Adams, Fasheun Send Strong Warning to Militants in Yorubaland

kemi

Social Member
The founder of Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Dr. Fedrick Fasheun and the National Coordinator Otunba Gani Adams has reiterated the group’s commitment to drive out militants in the south west.

Gani-Adams.jpg

Gani Adams in his reaction threatened to make Yorubaland a no-go area for militants to perpetuate their nefarious activities.

Adams, who confirmed the setting up of camps by the militants in the Lagos and Ogun axis, said: “I agree with the military that they have different camps but thank God that the military has risen to the task. Also, we as an organisation have decided to complement their efforts.

“Definitely, the militants have invaded the South West but those carrying out these acts are not from Delta or Bayelsa states but from Ondo State. It is a bad signal, I won’t deceive you but I can tell you that they have missed the post. They cannot go scot free because what they are doing in their states cannot be replicated here in the South West. They will retreat because we will not encourage it. There is no way they can hide in Yoruba land. We have to thank the military for their aerial bombardment because their hideout is not one that can be easily located. The military bombardment has smoked them out”

On his part, Dr. Fasheun said he believes no militant will dare the security of Lagos State.

According to him: “We have waited patiently to confirm the suspicion, whether it is true that militants are building camps in some parts of Lagos and other South-West states. Whether it is true or not, I believe not many dare-devils will live to tell the story if any attempt is made on Lagos”.

Back