Politics Oshiomhole flown abroad over Severe Injuries Gotten From auto crash

L

LequteMan

According to Elombah, sources within Edo State government have revealed that the car accident which occurred yesterday between the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and another car is more serious than the state government makes to appear.

The Governor has been reportedly flown out of the country for emergency treatment but the name of hospital is being shrouded in secrecy.

All efforts by us to get the pictures of the said car which was reportedly hit has yielded no concrete result.

oshiomhole.jpg

I knew it!

When I read here earlier that the comrade governor had had an accident and someone had to come give a press release to that effect, I wondered it if wasn't overkill. Then it occurred to me that there may be more to the story than met the eye, and that the release may have been a bid to quell panic, and here we are.

Smokes and mirrors again. Oshiomhole, don't die sha. Because if you do, I'm willing to bet that several people will say your "Go and Die" antics have caught up with you. Karma is always the fall guy in these things...

Back