Politics Osinbajo Jokes About Dino Melaye's 'Aje kun iya' At The Platform [VIDEO]

P

ProfRem

Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo has described hpw creative Nigerians are, especially in comic relief both as profesional and amateur.

The Vice President at The Platform convened by Poju Oyemade, senior pastor of the Covenant Christian Centre, jokingly analyzed a Nigerian Senator, Dino Melaye, who recently released a CD on his Aje kun Iya hit track.

He said: "nobody is as funny as Nigerians, whether professional or amateur. We even have a member of the national assembly who recently launched a CD; Aje kun iya ni o je. Who hasn’t heard of Aje kun iya ni o je".

“We are the most innovative entrepreneurs. The other day someone showed me a text; the young man had invited him to a book launch titled: Seven Steps to Becoming a Professional Whistleblower.

“And by the way, we all know that Nigerian jollof rice is the best! We beat the Ghanaians and the Senegalese hands down.”

See video:

Attachments

• Osinbajo Platform.JPG
    Osinbajo Platform.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 27
Nice one Mr VPresident....
You are always supporting your country since the day I know you ...
But some people would support Senegal jollof rice because that is the land of their fore fathers ....
I don't blame them,I will put the blames on Nigerians who voted for Bobrisky relatives

Back