Metro Pastor Adeboye Finally Speaks on Slain Abuja Preacher

P

ProfRem

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has finally revealed why he has been silent over the slain Abuja preacher.

According to Nigerian Tribune, Pastor Adeboye said he will not seek vengeance against killers of Abuja preacher, Deaconess Eunice Olawale Elisha.

Forty-two-year old, assistant pastor at the RCCG, Divine Touch parish, Mrs Elisha was hacked to death by hoodlums on June 9 at Gbazango-West area of Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory while preaching early in the morning.

According to the revered man of God, if Dcns Elisha was actually preaching to win souls for Jesus Christ, it would be unscriptural and anti-Christ to seek to kill the same souls she sought to save.

adebb.jpg

Adeboye made the declaration on the occasion of the second day of the ongoing Ministers Conference at the Redemption Camp, Kilometer 46, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway on Friday morning ahead the 64 annual convention starting August 1.

“I’m not looking for vengeance. I won’t listen to people asking me to seek vengeance.

“I won’t pursue the case. That’ll be contrary to what she wanted.

“She wanted them saved, not killed.

“What will their killing do for me?,” the 74-year-old cleric queried.

Back